Fanvil Authorized Online Reseller Program Overview
Fanvil believes that continued success depends on a strong authorized reseller network and programs that allow for mutual growth. Having a selective authorized reseller network is important for this success and growth. Fanvil recognized the importance of Online sales. An Authorized Online Reseller is one that purchases Fanvil products directly from an Fanvil Authorized Distributor and sells via a website or webstore managed directly by the reseller.
To receive the best customer experience and after-sales service, we strongly recommend you to purchase Fanvil products via our authorized distributor(s). Online resellers who don't purchase products through an authorized distribution channel will be limited in processing post sales returns and warranty service.
Why Customer Should Buy from Authorized Online Resellers
· Professional Sales Experience and Aftersales/technical SupportAuthorized Online Resellers have access to Fanvil latest promotion offer and new products. Authorized Online Resellers have access to technical support provided by authorized trained distributors and/or Fanvil support team.
· Ensure New Products and Warranty SupportUsed goods are often found on online store platform like eBay/Amazon/Alibaba. Maybe the price is very low, but hard to get an effective warranty support.
If you are interested in being listed as a Fanvil Authorized Online Reseller, please review the requirements below prior to completing the Application Form posted on our corporate website. Incomplete applications or applications missing requested documentation will not be reviewed.
Fanvil Authorized Online Reseller RequirementsTo qualify and remain an Fanvil Authorized Online Reseller, your business must adhere to this Fanvil Authorized Online Reseller Policy at all times.
1. Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information. Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry Fanvil throughout the term of your reseller relationship with Fanvil.
2. Minimum Advertised Price Policy. The Authorized Online Reseller must understand their obligations under Fanvil's MAP Policy and abide by them. Once Authorized Online Reseller infringe the MAP policy and listed low price, the reseller will receive an official notice from Fanvil and given 3 working days to amend the price at the first time. For the second time, the Authorization will be cancelled and distribution will be advised not to sell products to published list of MAP violator(s).
3. Only Sell Fanvil Products in Original Packaging. The Authorized Online Reseller should only sell Fanvil products in original Fanvil packaging. Removing Fanvil products from packaging and reselling in a different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
4. Fanvil's Intellectual Property Rights. The Authorized Online Reseller must comply with Fanvil's Intellectual Property Rights and represent yourself as a Fanvil Authorized Reseller in all online advertising & sales collateral. Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of Fanvil's trademarks is strictly prohibited. To ensure compliance with Fanvil's Authorized Online Reseller Policy, you must only use approved marketing materials for all Fanvil products.
5. Customer Confusion. The Authorized Online Reseller will not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-Fanvil products together with Fanvil products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-Fanvil products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Fanvil.
Failure to comply with all of the terms in Fanvil Authorized Online Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account. If you meet the above pre-requisites, fill out and submit the Application Form below. Fanvil Sales Manager will contact you with your inquiry status within 2 weeks.